One of my dearest friends asked me months ago to come and talk about profitability for her business coaching students (you can see her work here, she’s awesome).
At the time we wanted to give folks as much as we could about how to understand profitability and how profitability is related to the bookkeeping and their numbers.
We wanted to talk about Profit First which is a program that lots of folks talk about. And about what’s missing from that model and what else you need to know.
That’s important stuff. That’s work we do with our clients. We help folks get and stay profitable through metrics, money and planning.
And then Covid-19 hit.
Everything was thrown up in the air.
Businesses are shutting down and people are off work; while other businesses are staffing up and having huge results. Everyone’s hair was on fire, so to speak. And I realized that coming at folks who are in this space with all kinds of detailed information about profitability would just blow their hair back. They would get overloaded.
It was too much information. That class would overwhelm folks. They wouldn’t be able to take in the information and they certainly wouldn’t be able to use it.
So I wrote a new class (fortunately writing classes is a thing I love to do).
The class consists of 3 elements.
- Getting grounded to help people feel present.
- Sharing and acknowledging to help people be able to get those feelings out into the open
- Clearing. We did a couple of processes to shift our mindset
This left people with more capacity than they had walking in. They feel grounded and present, they have emptied their basket of all the big things they’ve been holding and then some money mindset work that helps release upset, overwhelm and anxiety.
If this sounds like a blessing you, join us.
We are doing one more coming up here on Wednesday and we’d love to have you.
This event is by donation* so don’t worry about money. Just show up, as you are and connect with the community, get grounded and increase your capacity to cope.
To get connected, sign up through zoom (this keeps our costs low so we don’t have to put together a big sales page or processes and can actually do this by donation)
- You are invited to a Zoom meeting – A Financial Hug for Business Owners!
- When: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada). Please register in advance for this meeting:
- https://zoom.us/meeting/register/upMvc-2hqDwvIGBQ-BRpcaQoRFkLipLBHA (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.)
*These classes are given using the Radical Faerie tradition of NOTAFLOF and GAYABAGS
No one turned away for lack of funds AND Give as you are able but always give something.