How many times have you prayed and prayed for something and then…it comes true. And it feels good. You’re happy. But you don’t necessarily immediately thank the Heavens for it and you just feel…a bit unfulfilled.
I know for me, this has happened more than once and it definitely hasn’t served me well. That’s why a few years ago I decided to dig deeper and actually learn how to fully receive what I’ve asked for and let it impact me.
A major reason you should learn how to receive things with grace? Because then the Universe feels more inclined to send amazing things your way.
My personal tip for receiving things with ease is to let them impact you.
Feel what you’re receiving with your whole heart and sit with it.
- How does it make you feel?
- Is it everything you imagined?
- What can you do to use this new gift to its full potential?
- Is the impact it’s making as strong as you thought it would be? What can you learn from this?
- Thank the Universe for delivering this gift into your life.
I suggest you journal through these questions to really think through them thoroughly.
It’s crucial that during this process you don’t fall into these common pitfalls:
- Thinking about the next thing you desire right off the bat. > Take the time to appreciate what you’ve been given and sit with that.
- You’re nonchalant about receiving it. > When you get the gift you’ve been asking for, you should feel thankful and know that the Universe was listening. Don’t think that it’s just a coincidence, that it wasn’t really meant for you, or so on and so forth.
- Get entitled. > Often, people begin to think that once they’ve received their gift, they’re on top of the world and that nothing bad can happen to them. I’m here to say: It’s a trap! Don’t fall into it.
- Don’t self sabotage. > It’s common to self sabotage once you get something you’ve been wanting for a long time and fall into the trap of believing that maybe you don’t deserve it. Know that you were given this blessing for a reason, and you should feel empowered, not scared.
- Have Expectations. > Don’t begin to expect anything once you receive your blessing– just let what comes come and know that ultimately, what’s going to be will be.
Ready to expand? Simply stay open when it comes to you and let the journey unfold knowing that the Universe is supporting you.
I want to know: What’s one thing you’re calling into your life right now?