Want to Scale Your Business & Your Profits?
Make great business decisions based on the real numbers
(AND get your bookkeeping done without the stress!)
Does bookkeeping for your business feel overwhelming?
You didn’t get into business to be a bookkeeper.
Maybe you’ve tried looking at your numbers, couldn’t find what you were searching for, and now you’re more confused than ever.
Maybe you don’t even know where to start looking!
None of this is your fault. In fact, it’s not even unusual. Even at the $5 million plus level, a lot of business owners don’t know if they’re really profitable.
You can be the best in your industry, but without financial education and strategic support, you’ll still work harder than necessary to increase profitability, and see less impressive results. (Or no results at all.)
Because profitability is not just about money in the bank at the end of the month.
- Real profitability is about knowing that you are profitable.
- Profitability means having a working budget and projections to ensure that you know exactly where you’re at and what you need.
- Profitability is knowing whether or not everything is covered for next month and the month after.
- Long term profitability is about understanding the patterns that let you predict and plan for what’s coming up. When are your busy seasons? When’s a good time to hire someone? Is now the time to make that big investment?
- And it’s about knowing how you’ll generate an increase in your business profit, and how you’ll save that money into a dedicated account for the long term.
Creating a clear, practical plan for profitability is huge work. And a huge hassle for an already busy business owner like you. … That is, unless you have help putting it all together AND staying on top of the details.
That’s why you need experienced bookkeepers and accountants to take your business finances and turn them into plain English. Experts who won’t only tell you what needs doing, but will also take most of the work off your plate entirely by partnering with you every step of the way.
The right support and recommendations, at the right time, can make or break your business. And that’s exactly what we can provide for you.
Monthly Bookkeeping Packages
Basic BookkeepingLevel 1
- Want to get all your bookkeeping done every month — completely, accurately, and consistently — without having to do any of it yourself? No problem!
- Monthly Transactions Coded/Categorized
- Monthly Bank and Credit Card Accounts Reconciled
- Monthly Profit & Loss Report
- Annual Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for Taxes
- 30 Minutes /Month of Meeting Time
- 2 Setup Meetings
Bookkeeping With a BudgetLevel 2
- Ready to predict your expenses and budget for sustainability as well as get your basic books done every month? We’re with you. Bookkeeping With a Budget includes everything you get with Basic Bookkeeping, AND:
- Monthly Bookkeeper Meetings to Review Transactions
- Monthly Budget Spreadsheet
- Quarterly Budget Meeting and Budget Update
- 1 Annual Profit Assessment Meeting with Recommendations
Bookkeeping for ProfitabilityLevel 3
- To reach your profit goals, you need a viable profitability plan and a big shift in your mindset. We’ll help you with both. At our most popular level, instead of taking our profitability recommendations and implementing them on your own, we’ll work through the recommendations together each month. That means we will review your numbers with you, help you to create really specific targets, build them into your budgeting, and coach you on how to make those numbers change in the right direction!
- Bookkeeping for Profitability includes everything you get in Bookkeeping With a Budget, AND:
- Whole Business Assessment Meeting
- 1 Hour of Mindset Coaching per Month
- Monthly Cash Flow Statement
- Warning Signs Flagged in your Reporting
- Quarterly Profit Planning and Projections Meetings
- Quarterly Profitability Meetings, Recommendations and Metrics
- Profitability Curriculum
Bookkeeping BlissLevel 4
- Growing your business, and ready to get big fast? Need someone to just handle everything finance-related? Then this is for you. Bookkeeping Bliss includes everything you get in Bookkeeping for Profitability, AND:
- Monthly Strategy Meeting
- Ratios Dashboard
- Preparation for Investing
- Customized Reporting Based on your Needs
- Bi-monthly or More Frequent Profit & Loss Reporting
- Optional Payroll Add-on Service (additional cost)
Not sure what’s going on with your business books? Want our team to find out for you and give you our expert recommendations? You got it!
Your Bookkeeping Assessment Includes:
- Bookkeeping Review and Assessment + 1 Meeting
- Accounting Assessment
- Accounts Receivable Assessment
- Accounts Payable Assessment
- Personalized Report and Recommendations
Bookkeeping Assessment starts at $500
Got some… *whisper* old bookkeeping that needs to be done before you can move forward with confidence?
Back Bookkeeping Includes:
- Bookkeeping Assessment
- Detailed Written Recommendations Presented in a Meeting
- Transactions Coded/Categorized
- Bank and Credit Card Accounts Reconciled
- Annual Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
Back Bookkeeping starts with a $750+ deposit.
Mindset Coaching Only
Struggling to improve your business’ profitability while feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information, responsibility and pressure that involves?
Mindset Coaching includes:
- 2 or 4 Private Clearing and Releasing Sessions per Month.
- 3 Months of Access to our Mindset Class Subscription.
- Access to our Monthly Community Mindset Calls
Mindset Coaching starts at $400 per month .
Questions? We LOVE Answering Questions!
When you say a service “starts at $$ per month,” what do you mean?
This is the base price for the service, for accounts with fewer than 100 transactions per month. Depending on your business’ needs, the number of transactions per month, and the complexity of your accounts, the price you pay may be higher than the base price. Because bookkeeping varies widely, we can’t quote an exact price for you until we’ve learned more about your business!
What makes a bookkeeping account complex?
The biggest factors in whether an account is complex enough to increase the cost are: number of transactions, whether the books have been updated recently or not, if there are errors or inconsistencies in the books, and the accuracy and completeness of the Chart of Accounts. At the beginning of every client relationship, we fully assess your books and give you recommendations of what package will work best for your goals and needs, along with an estimate for service costs.
What is the difference between your firm and your run of the mill bookkeeper that I can hire for $15 an hour off CraigsList?
I’m glad you asked! Your typical bookkeeper works alone, in their home or office. They have limited experience and they get to their work as long as they are healthy and well. We are a whole firm of experienced bookkeepers, accountants and consultants. Each of our bookkeepers is backed by the rest of our team, so everything is covered, everything is done on time, and we can get you reports, even if your bookkeeper is on vacation or taking a personal day. We have decades of expertise across a wide variety of industries, so we can answer questions that your basic bookkeeper can’t answer.
Do you do payroll? Why isn’t that included in the pricing?
We love doing payroll! And payroll has separate, variable costs, which means it has to be priced specifically for you and your business. The costs vary by how many employees your business has and what state (or how many states) you are in, for example. We’ll gladly give you a full, clear quote for your payroll needs — just ask us, or fill out the contact form here!
Do I get live meetings with each of these packages?
Yes! These days, many bookkeeping companies just send statements and don’t get on calls with you. But we’re different, because we think of our work with you as a partnership. You get different frequencies and types of live meetings in each level,and you can always choose to add more meetings to your package, at an additional charge.
What is the mindset coaching for? Do I really need that?
To answer your question, let’s take a quick look at another of our clients as an example. Jessica knew she needed help. Every month at our regular meeting, she was in tears because she was so freaked out by doing her books. We could see that the help she needed went beyond standard bookkeeping services! So we assured her that we weren’t going to give up, and we sat with her through all the emotions, helping her to release them. Years later, Jessica is the proud and confident owner of a one-woman business. We still see her quarterly, but she’s able to handle most of her bookkeeping and reporting herself. On top of that, she’s grown her income dramatically without increasing her workload. That’s the kind of transformation that mindset coaching can give you!
What if I get started, then change my mind or want to stop the service?
Different service levels come with differing terms of commitment. Our basic level of bookkeeping you can stop at any time! Our other levels have different commitments so that we can get you the results we’ve promised. So for example, Level 2 (Bookkeeping With a Budget) has a 6 month minimum commitment; Level 3 (Bookkeeping for Profitability) has a 12 month minimum commitment. If you change your mind, you are free to end our work together at any time, but your obligation to fulfil our contract will continue for the minimum term agreed.
How soon can we get started?
As soon as you get in touch! Book a date and time to share your goals and challenges with us on a call, and we’ll go from there.
Book a Call to Explore Your Options
What will it be worth to your business when you can make decisions consistently based on accurate, up-to-date numbers and expert insights? What will it be worth to YOU, when you don’t have to worry about your bookkeeping any more and can focus on doing your real work?
Your business will run smoother, earn better, profit more, grow and scale faster, all while requiring less effort from you than ever. So you can finally do what you actually WANT to do with all of those work hours you used to spend poking at your books. (Enjoy!)