Not ready for taxes? File an extension

Written by Briana Cavanaugh

April 13, 2010

Here is a link on information for individuals for filing an extension.

It’s super easy.

If you think you’ll owe money, send in some money. If you don’t owe that much, you’ll get it refunded. It’s better than paying penalties.

If you think you’ll owe CA as well, here’s there extension form. I don’t have the informaiton for other states.

You only need to file the CA extension if you think owe CA money.
Otherwise it’s automatic when you file your federal extension.

If you think you owe no money, put down zeroes on the extension form
along with your name, address, and social and send it in. You don’t
even have to sign, it’s that easy.

Extensions must be postmarked by April 15. Send certified to prove
you filed it in case the IRS / Post Office looses the form. (It’s
rare, but it happens. Don’t ask me how I know)

You May Also Like…

The Very Core of Money Work

Today I talked to a client who’s been having what, in OrgasmLand, we call climax. Meaning he’s been having all kinds...


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


To Get- and Stay- Profitable!

The easy step-by-step guide to understanding profitability!

Step by step profitability tools
Straight forward (and loving) advice from a leading expert in the industry!

Get your money working for you
Instead of you working for your money. Let's get you off the hamster wheel!

You have Successfully Subscribed!

77 Money Leaks And How to Fix Them Right Now

You have Successfully Subscribed!